- Home /
- Light Strike Backpack
- Front organizational admin pocket
- Covered ports for hydration system
- Modular webbing attachment points on front and side panels, compatible with all U.S. Military MOLLE components
- Double zippered compartments with para cord pull tabs for ease of open/closing
- Two (2) adjustable side release closures for zipper security
- Raised padded back to allow for ventilation
- Made of 500D Cordura
- 1440 cu in capacity
- Amazing Value Review by Will on 12/8/2016
I purchased this pack to use while riding my bike. I didn't want to spend too much since water packs tend to get pretty beat up. That being said, this is an amazing value. The quality and materials of this pack appear to be the same as the original LBT gear. In fact, I'm not sure what the difference is, or why it's being sold for less on the LBX site. If this pack was sold as an LBT Pack, it would fit right in. All of the hardware is National Molding and mil-spec metal buckles. I couldn't be happier, and I may even buy another one.
On a side note, I purchased another pack from LBT a few months back, and I managed to put a hole in it. LBT was awesome, and repaired it, and made it look like new. LBT is a great company and they deserve your support.